Key features of our Computing Curriculum:
- Progressive scheme of work for EYFS, Key Stage One and Two.
- Progression document ensures that the skills taught are progressive.
- Online Safety, Digital Literacy and Coding are at the core of the curriculum.
The national curriculum for computing aims to ensure that all pupils:
- can understand and apply the fundamental principles and concepts of computer science, including abstraction, logic, algorithms and data representation
- can analyse problems in computational terms, and have repeated practical experience of writing computer programs in order to solve such problems
- can evaluate and apply information technology, including new or unfamiliar technologies, analytically to solve problems
- are responsible, competent, confident
For further information on keeping your child safe online please visit https://nationalonlinesafety.com/guides